Monday, November 19, 2012

Macy's Philosophy Mini-Haul


Upon making room for this season's shower products, I decided to pick up a new shower gel from Philosophy. Ulta was out of everything and all Sephora had were testers (according to sales associate, the products were not available yet.
I was about to completely lose hope when on a whim I walked up to the Impulse Beauty section in Macy's and was greeted by a very friendly sales associate. When asked about their stock of seasonal products, he replied with "hold on" and came back ten minutes later carrying a big bag of the entire Philosophy holiday line...not even on the shelves yet. I couldn't help but jump with joy. It was like Christmas had come early.



While a little voice inside told me to buy it all, I resisted temptation and only bought a couple products...ok, I almost resisted-as he was about to finish ringing me up I quickly added one last item. In my defence I love it!!!!!! Just before I left he also tossed in a small bottle of their newest fragrance, Living Grace.

I walked out thrilled to have had such an amazing experience and have never met a manager like that who was genuinely friendly and helpful. In a crowded store, he treated me like the only customer in the place. We even talked for a while after I was initially rung up. That's definitely the kind of service that will keep me coming back.


I came home with:































So far I've used the Pumpkin Pie 3in1 and it smells oh so good (exactly like pie!) along with the body scrub which feels quite invigorating.I keep that scent in the bathroom all year long because it's perfect to use when I feel under the weather.
I'm holding off on using the Cherry Christmas gel until it gets closer to the holidays but it smells like a mix of cherries and snow (I don't know how!). I'm also waiting to use the Living Grace perfume but I like it a lot...it's light like Pure Grace.

I'm not sure when everything will be available but you can probably find these items at the following:
~Macy's Beauty Impulse
~macys.com
~philosophy.com
~qvc.com
~Sephora
~sephora.com
~Ulta
~ulta.com

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to the rest of the holiday fragrances to come out!

As always, thank you for supporting my blog and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment