Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Treat Yourself To Gorgeous


photo courtesy of QVC


I'm certainly not the first person to report this but today Tarte is having a TSV on QVC...I ordered mine, have you?

It's such an amazing value!
For 49.98 (on easy pay!) you get four maracuja divine shine lip glosses, four cashmere waterproof eyeliners, and 20 amazonian clay eye shadows. Did I mention everything is full sized?

photo courtesy of QVC
The products are separated into three different boxes so they can be broken down as different gifts or can be one giant present because each package is magnetized.

Initially I wasn't going to order because the shadow quality wasn't exactly up to par, however, I'm interested to try the "newer" formulation (I've had a set in the past but don't remember it being made with Amazonian clay).

Can't wait to play around with this set!!!!

If you're interested, you can find more on this set HERE or feel free to check out the presentations on QVC throughout the day.

Maureen Kelly will be presenting throughout the day but will have hour long Tarte shows from 10-11am and 8 to 9pm.
 

Have a great Wednesday everyone and if you like this set I suggest you make a move on it quick because I just heard there have already been over 28,000 ordered!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment