Monday, November 26, 2012

bare Minerals Moxie Holiday Sets



Desperately needing to get out of the house, my mom and I headed off to out local bare Minerals store, where I picked up the Hot to Trot Moxie holiday set. Immediately after trying all six of the different glosses, I realized I had to try the Cool as Ice set as well.

This product makes my lips look amazing, not to mention they do have pretty good staying power (the candy scent is an added bonus). The difference I've noticed between the two is basically "safe" and "out of the box".



~Hot To Trot~
This would be more for the neutral kind of girl.

*Maverick=Rosewood Shimmer
*Crowd Surfer=Cotton Candy Pink



*Smooth Talker=Golden Pink

*Firecracker=Candied Apple



*Smarty Pants=Shell

*Dreamer=Golden Sand






~Cool As Ice~
This is for someone who really likes to make their lips pop.

*Hot Ticket=Electric Pink



*Daredevil=Blackberry

*Fashionably Late=Opal



*Socialite=Pink



*Gutsy=Fuchsia Berry

*Rebel=Pink Mauve


Please Note: Each gloss has shimmer to it...not over the top, but it does add a little extra sparkle.

As predicted, these sets did not disappoint. I highly suggest checking them out, especially if you're new to the brand.

You can read my previous post on an initial review of the glosses and can check out more information anywhere that carries bare Minerals, along with their website.

Also:
1. It's been a while since I initially took these pictures and it wasn't until actually posting them that I realized how horribly exhausted I looked.
2. What was going on with my hair!?!?


As always, thank you for your support...and putting up with some bad photos :)

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a good review. For more information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment