Thursday, November 8, 2012

Carters Haul



It's that time of year again...the air is cooler, leaves are falling from the trees, and children everywhere are having growth spurts-my soon-to-be 3 year old son included. As usual, he's between sizes so to be on the safe side I bought him everything in 3T and figured even if i is a little big he'll grow into it.

I love Carters and usually if left alone, I can come out in about five minutes with a dozen or so bags all for under $50. Unfortunately, that was not the case on this past trip. This was my first time in the toddler section and if you were there and happened to notice a person walking around like a lost puppy, well, that was me. I'm used to footie PJ's, outfits, and onesies....oh no, not in the big boy section where it's only separates and {eekkkkk} higher prices.



Still, I didn't do too bad- I was in there for a little over a half hour and walked out with jeans, long sleeve shirts, and pjs...all for under $115. It's more than what I had planned on spending but the poor kid looked like a pauper in his ill-fitting pants.

After this experience, I think next time I may just bring a map.

As always, I thank you for reading this.
P.S. It's so nice to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment