Thursday, November 29, 2012

No Buy-Perfume Addiction...Erm...I Mean Edition

I've come to the realization that I own a lot (and I do mean a lot) of perfume. In the past couple of years my collection has gone from nonexistent to practically overflowing. My goal is to not buy any new scents until I've used up my entire collection. The only exceptions to this will be anything that's free (i.e. samples, gifts, etc.).



So far I have successfully used up Philosophy's Summer Grace and Amazing Grace, both of which I absolutely love but at the same time have felt a sense of accomplishment upon finishing them up.



(photos courtesy of QVC.com)


I figured I'd post an update every time I open a new bottle and am pretty confident that I can stay strong or at least show more self restraint than when it came to my make-up no buy.
Right now, I've gone back to my Betsey Johnson Too Too rollerball.

Wish me luck and stay tuned!

As always, thank you for supporting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment