Monday, February 13, 2012

Review: Betsey Johnson's Too Too



I feel the need to start by saying I'm in love with this fragrance!!!!!

My fiance' is really sweet-he bought me a ring for Valentines Day but according to the jewelry store my finger is abnormally small so it had to be sent away to get resized. Feeling bad, he surprised me with the new Too Too perfume.

This was love at first sniff....it's sweet, girly, and oh so yummy!
According to Sephora.com it has notes of passion fruit, pink musk, ginger, strawberry, tuberose, jasmine, oudwood, patchouli, and black vanilla. In my opinion I'm mostly able to pick out a sweet berry smell. It reminds me a lot of Philosophy's Falling In Love.

What I really like is that it lasts a long time and you just need a little bit. I have the rollerball and can tell it'll last a while.

This is exclusive to sephora and ranges in price from $18-$82. You can find more info about the product HERE.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment