Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Review: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil


Organix is an natural brand that is paraben and sulfate free which is what made me want to try this out. I really thought it would help my hair but after a few weeks of use I think it actually harmed it.

Initially, I used both the shampoo and conditioner together and could already tell a difference with the first use. After washing my hair felt unmanageable and stringy. I wasn't able to blow it out and had to straighten it immediately after (something I haven't done in a while). Over time I noticed that my hair started to feel thin and look limp, in fact, it's texture changed all together.

The only thing that I did like about this product was that it smells so good but that's not enough to keep me coming back. I'm glad I started with the smaller sizes because I don't think this is something that I'll be using again.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment