Monday, February 20, 2012

Review: Physician's Formula Nude Eyes Palette

There's been a lot of hype over the Physician's Formula Nude Eyes Palette and I've even heard that it's a dupe for the Naked 2 set. I finally decided that I needed to try this out for myself so after three stores I finally found it.

I've been playing around with these shadows for a little over a week and have been having a lot of fun with them. There's a nice selection of color to go from ultra nude to a smoky. There are nine strips which are situated to give three different looks (Natural, Playful, Dramatic) and can be used wet or dry so technically you get 18 different shadows.




This being my first PF purchase, I have to say that I like it a lot. The packaging looks like it's travel friendly and the shadows are great quality. Not bad for $9.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment