Thursday, February 9, 2012

Too Faced-Natural At Night

For me, this was love at first sight and I knew it had to be part of my makeup collection. 

These shadows are a step above the Natural palette and the shades range from cream to chocolate. Like all of the Too Faced sets, the colors are coordinated to give you three different looks, although, you can also mix it up.

~Night~
Full Moon: a shimmery lighter bronze
Nightcap: a shimmery, coppery (is that a word?) bronze
Cocoa Star: a matte chocolate

~Classic~
Night Light: a shimmery blush
After Hours: a shimmery deeper blush
Eclipse: a shimmery deep mauve

~Fashion~
Spotlight: a matte bisque
Moon Stone: a shimmery olive
Night Fever: a shimmery deep brown with glitter

I have been having a ton of fun playing with each of these shadows, The colors are all so beautiful and they apply like silk. With this set it's easy to go from looking completely natural to a bit more dramatic. I think this might be one of my favorites from Too Faced.

If you have a chance, I recommend stopping at your local Sephora or Ulta and checking it out.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment