Thursday, February 2, 2012

OOTD: Edgy Chic

(sorry for the dark picture)

Yesterday was too beautiful to leave the house in pants, not to mention I'd been missing my warm weather clothes, so I took out an old favorite from my closet.

My blue, knee length skirt was actually purchased back when I was in high school and in my opinion has never gone out of style. (My sister has even worn it on a few occasions). I paired it with a navy colored cami from Old Navy, a white sweater from Kohls, and my black boots.

What I love about this outfit is how it gives off a girly yet edgy feel...not to mention while it is considered acceptable in my office, it's not the standard "apparel"...it's always important for me to be able to go to work as myself and not an administrative drone in a black suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment