Friday, February 10, 2012

Review: BE Ready Veil (Translucent)


Originally, I used Mally's Poreless Face Defender to combat any shine on my face. While I did like the product, I also wondered (since it seemed like it had a silicone base) if it played any role in my break-outs.. Considering I was in the middle of my "BE Challenge" I decided to pick it up and give this a shot.

This works just like the loose powder with an added SPF 15. What I love is how portable it is as opposed to the powder and is perfect for those little touch ups. I can throw this in my bag and not worry about having a mess.

You can find more information on this product HERE

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment