Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My First JewelMint



JewelMint is a "personalized" jewelry service. Basically, once an account is created you take a style quiz. Afterwards, new pieces are recommended every month. Each piece is $29.99 and thanks to a coworker, I was able to try this out for only $10!
I've heard both good and bad about this site from various gurus so I had no idea what to expect.


My bracelets came in about two days after they shipped which was a shock considering they were sent via USPS. The envelope they came in was so cute and chic looking! The pieces themselves were packaged in velvet pouch in their own boxes, along with a little pieces of paper explaining about the jewelry.


I really like both bracelets but, unfortunately, what I read in the bad reviews seem true. These feel like they're cheaply made and certainly not like they're worth $30. From the start I could tell I'd have to be careful for fear of tarnishing them or knocking out the jewels.

Nonetheless, I think I'll be cancelling my account with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment