Thursday, February 16, 2012

I lack self control. (New Be Ready Blush Review)

I wasn't going to go to the store. I swore to myself that I would not go in the store. I went in the store.


For the record, even when you say you're "just looking", about 99% of the time you'll end up walking out with a bag and lighter wallet. I digress....

Last weekend bare Escentuals had a preview for their new Ready blushes and bronzers. I ended up picking up two blushes in The Aphrodisiac and The Tease. There are several other shades but those were the first that caught my eye.

The Aphrodisiac is a peachy-pink color (a little shimmery), very natural for my fair skin tone, while The Tease (matte) is a bubblegum pink. I originally saw myself using Aphrodisiac more and was a little intimidated by Tease but it's just so pretty that I couldn't resist. To my happy surprise I can pull off both shades, the pink just adds a little more color but nothing over the top. They both apply easily, feel like silk, and are nicely pigmented.

I really like these blushes and have been using them quite a bit since I bought them. Unfortunately, I can't compare them to the loose powders as I haven't tried them yet. The sales associate told me these are supposed to officially be out (along with the Ready bronzers) either the of this month or in the beginning of March.

The blushes retail for $22 and the bronzers are $24. Come check them out!

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment