Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The BE Challange



I recently decided to trade in all my Philosophy skincare and give Bare Escentuals a try. I've been enjoying what the make-up has done so for the past week or so I've taken it a step further.


Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
I was unsure about this at first but I really like this product. It's a powder formula that smells amazing. Unlike with other washes, it doesn't have that "scrubbing" feel, and does not leave my skin red afterwards. My face feels so smooth and has a nice glow to it. As an added bonus, this can also be used as a mask twice a week. I've been using this as a wash in the morning and keep it on while I'm in the shower a couple times a week.

Deep Cleansing Foam
This is such a gentle cleanser. All you need it a little bit and as soon as you add water it foams up. I really like that I can feel it cleaning my face and it also leaves my skin soft, without leaving any tightness. This is used at night when I take off my makeup.



Purely Nourishing Moisturizer
I wasn't going to try this at first but then when I told the sales associate that I use Hope In A Jar, she suggested that might be too heavy. I tried it out and I believe I'm officially hooked. It's incredibly light and sinks right in to my skin. I use this in the morning and at night.



Active Cell Renewal Night Serum
I was given this as a sample so I figured why not give it a shot. Judging by the amount I need to use, I think I have at least a few weeks worth and I fully plan on buying the full size. Just like the lotion, it's light and sinks in quickly. This product claims to help with cell turnover while you sleep. What I like is how smooth my face feels in the morning. I use this at night before I moisturize.



Prime Time
All I can say is wow. I wasn't going to try this as I love my Laura Geller Spackle but this feels incredible! It's like putting silk on my face! Not to mention, it does keep my makeup on all day long! Right now I have a sample size but I will pick up the full product.

Overall:
I was told that when changing skin care it can take up to four weeks to see any kind of difference. I've been using this for just about a week and already I can see that my acne marks are lighter and I'm not breaking out as badly....if I do at all they're very small. I have high hopes for this and really hope that these products will continue to improve my skin. (so does my future MIL since I promised to give her all of my Philosophy products if this works)

You can find more in-depth product info HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment