Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Haul


I am so excited!!!! I got so many fun gifts (and gift cards) from my family and have a lot of ideas for future posts :)


Something I'm really excited to try out are a set of nail pens. I had seen these on QVC during the holidays but every time I even considered ordering they'd sell out. I honestly have no clue as to how these will end up but I can't wait to try them out!


I also got a set of sprays and a "bath spa" set which consists of gel, bath salt, lotion, etc.

My sister gave me a two-part gift....the first was a scarf which I think will look really cute in the office(couldn't get a good enough picture of it), and the second was a couple of very tasty cakes-we ate them so quickly that there wasn't time to get any pictures...lol


With some gift cards that I was given and had managed to save up, I went to Sephora where I got the Too Faced Natural at Night Palette and was given my VIB gift-a set of two lip balms from Bliss.


The Bare Escentuals boutique was a lot of fun! The sales associates let me try out the skin care products that I had been curious about and really took the time to explain all the details about what they do and how to use them. I walked out with the Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser, Deep Cleansing Foam, and the Purely Nourishing Moisturizer. I also picked up the Ready Touch-Up Veil along with one of the 2.0 shadow duos in The Scenic Route.



Last but not least, my fiance surprised me with a really pretty gold chain necklace that I had wanted. It's quite long and can be worn in multiple ways (I've been having a ot of fun with it for the past few days :)

I'm really looking forward to trying all of these products out, along with posting all of my reviews. Keep an eye out for upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment