Thursday, January 5, 2012

Check In time!!!! Bare Minerals

I thought it would be nice to have updates on products that were previously reviewed. There are so many times I hear about all these rave reviews on products that are first purchased...what happens with them over time? Right now I'm so excited because I have a lot of ideas for this!

In my opinion, there's no better way to start out than with an update on my Bare Minerals experience. I've been using it for almost a week and am loving every second. I was originally worried upon taking home the kit because I wasn't sure if I'd have the same results as I did in the store but it still looks great! I can't remember a time when my skin was 100% clear and lately it's been breaking out really bad. I never imagined I would actually come across a product that covers such as this. My skin looks even, clear, and has such a nice glow to it. The people I work with (and even my family) have been asking what I've been doing because my skin looks so good.


I've also noticed I haven't needed any touch-ups at all throughout the day. Usually at some point in the afternoon I have to fix something but this really lasts. I feel so confident and pretty as opposed to the embarrassment I've been feeling dealing with acne.

I've seen a difference in my skin after I take the makeup off as well. My face isn't as red and the breakouts have gotten a lot smaller. I'm hoping that overtime it'll continue to improve.

~Products I Use~
*SPF 15 Foundation in Golden Fair
*Warmth All Over Face Color
*Faux Tan
*Original Mineral Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment