Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Are Those Tree Branches In Your Ears?

Over the weekend I picked up a new pair of earrings over at Kohls and they are quite different from anything else I have...they're gold toned tree branches!
At first glance my initial thought was "these are so dumb...who would want to wear something like this?" I guess I did because I kept coming back to them.

They're from the LC by Lauren Conrad collection and I believe were originally priced around $15-$20 but were on sale for $9. The rest of the jewelry looked pretty cute...a lot of pearls and flowers...very girly. I think I'd like to get some more pieces but only when they go on sale again. Most of it cost around $20 which for me was a little much.

I haven't seen these earrings on the website so I'm not sure if they're available anymore but I urge you to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment