Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Impressions: BE Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser


*Photo courtesy of http://www.bareescentuals.com/


I received a sample of this product and finally tried it out last night. The benefits from the scrub are supposed to be similar to that of their foundation-if that is the case I think that'll be the perfect one-two punch. ...you can find the rest of the product information HERE

The powder has a nice, fresh scent and the consistency reminds me of cream of wheat. I used it as a mask and upon applying I really wasn't too sure about it because it didn't feel like anything but applying water to my face. I left it on for maybe 20 minutes and was actually pretty pleased with the results. I didn't expect a dramatic change to my skin since this was my first time using the product, however, my face felt as smooth as when I use my Philosophy Microdelivery Peel and did look a little brighter. The only downside I found was that my face felt a little tight.

This is definitely a product that I want to keep looking into. I would like to use this again as a mask and morning cleanser before I go shopping later this month. As much as I love my Philosophy (and I do!) I'm interested to see what these products can do to help my skin.

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment