Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review: Too Faced In Your Dreams

I bought this palette a few weeks ago and wanted to play around a bit before I did my actual review.
As a whole I think it offers a nice amount of product for the price, not to mention it's so pretty!

~Packaging~
The packaging is adorable and what I really like is the fact that it's flat so I can just stick it in one of my makeup drawers. I was surprised by how sturdy the "door" is but it looks like it would be nice for travel as it's magnetised so I don't think there's a risk of any product being lost or broken in transit.

~Looks~
Inside you get options for three different looks consisting of three different shadows, a blush, and lip gloss. Note: everything has shimmer in it.

*Natural Beauty:
Silk Stockings: Ivory Beige shadow
La Cage: Bronze shadow
Rapture: Deep brown shadow
Wanna Play? Peachy pink blush
Give It Up: Pale pink gloss

*Feminine Flirty:
Pink Peacock: Light pink shadow
Swing: Silvery taupe shadow
Fishnet: Charcoal grey shadow
Girly Show: Petal pink blush
Pink Ice: Dusty rose gloss

*Seductively Flirty:
Full Moon: Silvery light blue shadow
Dream On: Royal purple shadow
Seduce: Deep blue shadow
You Hold The Key: Pink beige shadow
Heart On: Rose gloss


~Swatches~
I apologize for the quality of this picture...I tried sever different lighting options but just did not give these colors justice.From top to bottom:
-Natural Beauty
-Femenine flirty
-Seductively Flirty


~Overall Opinion~
I think this kit is so much fun and the colors are all so gorgeous. The quality of the blush and shadows are so silky and easy to apply and blend. I was a little nervous to use some of the darker colors but they all work so well together. The only complaint I had was the glosses and that's only because you can't take it out of the package.

I don't know if this is still available but if you can find it I highly suggest picking it up! This collection is perfect for the ultimate girly girl!

Note: I purchased these products with my own money. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment