Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to the Daily Grind

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday...I certainly did! Christmas Eve was spent at my aunt's house with the rest of my family, unfortunately, my fiance' and son stayed home because they were both sick. As much as I missed them I was glad they weren't there because I quickly found out that almost everyone was sick as well.
What I look forward to the most about Christmas is being with my family because everyone has so much going on that we don't really get a chance to see each other often, especially my cousins. They're teenagers now and thankfully still aren't too cool for these things.

Christmas day couldn't be more perfect-everyone spent the day in their PJ's. I absolutely loved playing with my son. That was probably the best gift of all.


I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!


*Future Post Ideas*
~Gift Spotlights
~Gift Reviews
~New Mission
~Lipstick Review
~Wen Overview

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment