Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gift Idea: Make-Up Bag


I was inspired to do this from a video by Emily Eddington of Beauty Broadcast (I just love her!!!!)

I put together an affordable gift for someone who is just starting to wear make-up. With this set I went with all E.L.F. items that were neutral (plus I checked with about five women all with teenage daughters for their approval) and finished off with a cute Modella bag.






Here's what this consists of:
EyEs:
*E.L.F. Studio Eye Transformer
*E.L.F. Essential Brightening Eye Color in Ethereal

ChEeKs:
*E.L.F. Studio blush in Candid Coral

LiPs:
*E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss in Blossom
*E.L.F. Essential Therapeutic Conditioning lip balm in Strawberry Creme

*Modella 2 pocket makeup bag

The entire kit was not expensive at all. The bag was purchased from Walmart and the cosmetics were from Target and eyeslipsface.com. What's nice is this doesn't have to be just as a holiday present, it can be for any occasion.

Again, I want to thank Emily Eddington for this great idea and I encourage you to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment