Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gift Spotlight: Revlon Essential Styler

One of my favorite gifts this year was a new blow dryer. It's not much but it meant the world to me, mainly because my dad picked it out.

A couple weeks ago he and I were out shopping and I mentioned that I had to buy myself a new hair dryer. I had completely forgotten all about that until Christmas morning when I unwrapped my gift. My mom told me he picked it out himself :) To me that was so sweet that he remembered (especially since I did not...lol).
To some people it might just be a basic blow dryer but to me it means the world :)

Oh, and if you're wondering about the quality, it's pretty good. Not only did it dry my hair quickly but the attachment that hooks on made it easy to do a blow out which meant I didn't have to go crazy with my flat iron.

Thanks, Dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment