Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mission: Sephora


I don't think I ever just go up to people and ask for specific gifts. In fact, doing that actually makes me uncomfortable. This year, however, I thought I'd do something a little different. It started out at Christmas when I hinted around that I wanted a Sephora gift card. Then I had a thought, since my birthday is in January, I might as well actually go ahead and ask for more gift cards so I'd be able to pick up what I want. So far I have $50 and I'm hoping to have at least $100 for my birthday. This way I can buy what's been on my wish list.

-Philosophy Amazing Grace 3in1
-Philosophy Amazing Grace lotion
-Philosophy Pure Grace lotion
-Clinique Black Honey Lipstick
-Too Faced Natural at Night
-Philosohy Inner Grace Spray

I hope this doesn't make me look like some spoiled brat because I'm really not. I work very hard for everything that I have and appreciate all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment