Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gift Spotlight: Caboodles Storage Case


I admit, upon opening this I was undecided as to whether or not I liked it. It only took me a few minutes to realize that yes, I do! In fact, I'm already planning on purchasing a second for travel.


There's a smaller top compartment which right now is being used to hold my eyeshadow quads and trios. The bottom compartment is deeper and is where my larger shadow palettes are being held. It also comes with a removable pouch for brushes. Ironically, I was reminded just how helpful this is to have last night when I had another casualty involving one of my glasses (let's just say my vanity has changed since my original storage post).

I've been using this for a few days and am actually enjoying it a lot. I love that it's easier to see my eye shadows, not to mention there's a lot more room. I'm still ify over the brush pouch but since I got this there's been one less glass to knock over.

Pros:
*nice organization
*sturdy case
*great for travel

Cons:
*need to play around with whatever is inside to get the case to close properly
*brush pouch (not sure about it)
*not a fan of the lock

All in all I'm actually surprised at how much I like this. I never realized how helpful it can be to have a make-up case, especially since I don't have much space.

Note: These products were gidted by a family member. The opinions expressed in this post are those of my own. I have never accepted any kind of compensation in exchage for a review. For mor information, please check out my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment